[identity profile] myungung.livejournal.com posting in [community profile] omonatheydid








sources: SF9, @SF9_UNIFILES, @SF9_FANCLUB

Date: 2022-03-21 03:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] namikaze-jkc.livejournal.com
I love SF9 but I would not trust them with scissors or photocards at all ๐Ÿ’€

Also wow, time really flies. I remember checking their debut because I had seen Chani in Signal, then falling off because their songs weren't my style, loving Easy Love, falling off again because I only really focused on a handful of groups, then finally checking out more of their music during the pandemic. I'll definitely miss the bright energy Inseong brings to their dynamics, and the way he lifts the mood just by being in the room. I've seen my faves enlist before, but somehow I'm a bit more emotional for SF9's because there's still so much potential, but it seems like FNC gave up on them as a group too early, and there's the worry that they'll just purely focus on individual stuff.

Anyway, I can't embed tweets rn on mobile for some reason so expect some funny moments tomorrow ๐Ÿฅฒ

Also on a side note, I'm happy to see Hwiyoung and Chani in Inseong's updates. They must've wanted to see Inseong off badly when I saw that they posted new apologies on the fancafe last week, and these seem to be less influenced by FNC.

Date: 2022-03-22 04:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] broadcities.livejournal.com
bald patches ๐Ÿ’€ tbh taeyang looked really professional in that 10 sec video

Date: 2022-03-23 02:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] namikaze-jkc.livejournal.com
Taeyang really looks either effortless or professional when doing the most random things, icon behavior

Date: 2022-03-21 07:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] broadcities.livejournal.com
i can't with taeyang posting a dance cover on the fancafe and ending it with good night inseong lmao

Title: I'm emptying my mind

๐ŸŒž: My body is all stiff~~
Sleep well~ Inseong hyung

— Holy Lime (@SF9__Unofficial) March 21, 2022 (https://twitter.com/SF9__Unofficial/status/1505939039186464768?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)


anyway i think inseong is an absolute cutie and the rest of the members seem to secretly rely on his bright personality a lot, so i'm wondering what this will mean for the group dynamics and for their sound if they come back this year. i will also miss inseong and hwiyoung's personal hashtag that they use every time they post something on their official twitter ๐Ÿ˜ข i really hope he returns with the same upbeat character! he says that he's recorded song covers and other content, which is so sweet of him tbh he really made an effort for fans to keep seeing him, right up until he enlisted and after.

Date: 2022-03-21 07:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] broadcities.livejournal.com

a compilation of inseong going "ooooohh woooah yeaaah" in the background of almost every SF9 song #SF9 (https://twitter.com/hashtag/SF9?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) #INSEONG (https://twitter.com/hashtag/INSEONG?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) #์—์Šค์—ํ”„๋‚˜์ธ (https://twitter.com/hashtag/%EC%97%90%EC%8A%A4%EC%97%90%ED%94%84%EB%82%98%EC%9D%B8?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) #์ธ์„ฑ (https://twitter.com/hashtag/%EC%9D%B8%EC%84%B1?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) @SF9official (https://twitter.com/SF9official?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) pic.twitter.com/QvyoiwjdfB (https://t.co/QvyoiwjdfB)

— olivia (@lalalasf9) March 16, 2022 (https://twitter.com/lalalasf9/status/1504042255752974336?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)


์ด๋‚จ์ž.......๋ฌด์–ธ๊ฐ€๋ฅผ ์ž๊พธ๋งŒ ๋ฎ์–ด์“ฐ๊ณ ์žˆ์—ˆ์œผ๋ฉด ์ข‹๊ฒ ๋‹ค๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ pic.twitter.com/UJIDFeCuW8 (https://t.co/UJIDFeCuW8)

— ํ”„๋ฃป (@grapefruit_712) January 26, 2022 (https://twitter.com/grapefruit_712/status/1486279433249902592?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

sf9 trying to open inseong heart ใ…‡ใ……ใ…‡pic.twitter.com/37cjabp4hz (https://t.co/37cjabp4hz)

— very very strawberry 2.0 | แตƒหกสธ๐ŸŒŒ (@littol_fan2) March 1, 2022 (https://twitter.com/littol_fan2/status/1498750746992340992?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

hold up lmaoooo i havent stopped cackling pls ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ pic.twitter.com/rmhiHPLYSV (https://t.co/rmhiHPLYSV)

— jaeng simp account ๐Ÿ™ˆ (@seokuseok_u) January 7, 2022 (https://twitter.com/seokuseok_u/status/1479326075041697795?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

imagine these are actually characters from inseong's pokemon fanfics....no wonder they were taken down pic.twitter.com/FfrD9Df3CZ (https://t.co/FfrD9Df3CZ)

— moved๐Ÿ“Œ (@hwiyoungs_smile) April 22, 2020 (https://twitter.com/hwiyoungs_smile/status/1252819971249299456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

200118 fansign fan account

Q: If you can have a companion Pokรฉmon in real life, which one would you pick?
๐ŸŒฐ: (thinks for a little bit and then creates option 7) Actually I want Youngbin as a Pokรฉmon

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ#INSEONG (https://twitter.com/hashtag/INSEONG?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) pic.twitter.com/tnVNldTthU (https://t.co/tnVNldTthU)

— ๐•€๐•ƒ (@inseonglectual) January 22, 2020 (https://twitter.com/inseonglectual/status/1219871798046515200?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

211126 INSEONG APPLE MUSIC FANSIGN ์• ํ”Œ๋ฎค์ง ์˜ํ†ตํŒฌ์‹ธ

i asked him to tell me something about his famous pokemon fanfic and apparently its in a pirates of the caribbean set up lmaoooo so extra ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ my life is complete #SF9 (https://twitter.com/hashtag/SF9?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) #INSEONG (https://twitter.com/hashtag/INSEONG?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) pic.twitter.com/Au2iDFGcQZ (https://t.co/Au2iDFGcQZ)

— Marielle ๋งˆ๋ฆฌ์—˜ (@mariellexnicole) November 26, 2021 (https://twitter.com/mariellexnicole/status/1464237554534793219?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

220302 video call

our resident pokemasterโ€™s rankings:
gen 9 = ๐Ÿ˜’ but Sprigatito๐Ÿฑis not bad
gen 1 & 2 = ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’–#INSEONG (https://twitter.com/hashtag/INSEONG?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) #์ธ์„ฑ (https://twitter.com/hashtag/%EC%9D%B8%EC%84%B1?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) pic.twitter.com/NmHTWhpCa4 (https://t.co/NmHTWhpCa4)

— ๐•€๐•ƒ (@inseonglectual) March 2, 2022 (https://twitter.com/inseonglectual/status/1498980971974213638?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

Edited Date: 2022-03-21 07:07 pm (UTC)

Date: 2022-03-24 04:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] em-cavey.livejournal.com
super late but omg he actually wrote Pokemon fanfic?? and owns it shamelessly??? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I mentioned this in my comment below but even as a non-fan I've been watching a lot of inseong videos lately and they're all so funny. That time he was dancing in the ostrich pen and every time he failed the lie detector are some faves

Date: 2022-03-24 04:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] broadcities.livejournal.com
lmao he prefers to call it 'novels' tyvm๐Ÿคง he's actually very proud of it in a nerdy way from what i've seen, i remember another time he talked about it where he said that the novels he wrote were pretty popular but got taken down from the cafe because they became too 'unrealistic' lmaoo๐Ÿ˜ญ (but as you've seen from the lie detector test, can we really trust him?)

i saw your comment and thought it was so sweet, this is honestly me having a soft spot for monsta x as a group lol. i understand what you say with inseong having the type of personality that one could find annoying, but i think because (he comes across as) kind and genuine it works for him. also inseong would be so happy to hear that the buzzcut looks good on him because he has a complex about his forehead lol

Date: 2022-03-22 02:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] carmine-pink.livejournal.com
Hope this sweetie stays safe and healthy!

Date: 2022-03-22 04:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] takeaxbreath.livejournal.com
man, this one hurts

Date: 2022-03-24 04:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] em-cavey.livejournal.com
Awww I missed this, I hope he stays safe and healthy through basic ๐Ÿ˜ข I'm sure he'll do well in the band unit
Iโ€™m not really into SF9 as a group but I love Inseong, itโ€™s weird though bc heโ€™s the type of character/personality that I would normally find kind of annoying but for some reason I think heโ€™s so funny. Iโ€™ve been going through a bit of a mental rough patch recently and watching videos of him being a goof has been helping cheer me up a lot and then I started getting fed clips of his members cutting his hair (I CANNOT with them hacking pieces off the sides of his head lmaooo) and driving with him to Nonsan so itโ€™s hitting harder than it normally would ^_T wishing him all the best

Iโ€™m surprised how well the buzzcut suits him though! I didn't think it would look good on him but he actually looks really natural as a soldier lol

Profile

omonatheydid: (Default)
omonatheymoved

March 2022

S M T W T F S
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 212223242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated 2026-09-29 11:48 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios